The Pinnacle Awards recognize innovative and successful health plan initiatives. Each year, commercial and Medicaid health plans submit projects for review by a multidisciplinary panel representing executive and legislative branches of state government, health professional associations, small business and the media. Through the Pinnacle Awards, MAHP and the MAHP Foundation can recognize and publicize the contributions of managed care plans to improving the health of their communities and the state.
The MAHP Foundation’s activities enhance member health plans by highlighting best practices in the following categories.
- Business/Operational Performance – Commercial
- Business/Operational Performance – Government Programs
- Clinical Service Improvement – Commercial
- Clinical Service Improvement - Government Programs
- Chronic Disease Management - Commercial
- Chronic Disease Management – Medicaid
- Chronic Disease Managment - Medicare
- Collaborative Community Health Initiatives
- Community Outreach by a Single Plan
- Integration - Commercial
- Integration - Medicaid
- Communication & Public Relations Campaign
Best Practice Forum
MAHP Member Health Plans can demonstrate their creative problem solving as they strive to increase efficiency, improve patient health care to lower costs and increase service to Michigan citizens.
Mark your calendars and plan to join the Pinnacle Award Receipients for the Annual Best Practices Forum.